It’s 2017! Top 5 Soul Studio Tips for New Members
- Bring good, clean indoor shoes. A good pair of shoes can make or break your workout experience! Check out my shoe review from an earlier blog post.
- This one will mean more to some of us ladies than the others. Get a good sports bra! No one feels comfortable bouncing around when the ladies are bouncing too much. A good one will run you in the $50 range or more, (my favoorite Nike bra is on sale at The Bay!!) but it’s so worth it in the long run, both for your soft tissue and the people standing beside you. LOL.
- Bring a refillable water bottle and towel, especially if you sweat like our fearless leader!
- Did you know that a good pair of sport socks can actually stop you from getting blisters or having discomfort on the bottom of your feet; especially when breaking in a new pair of runners! You can get them everywhere, usually around $10-$15. Just don’t lose one in the wash!!!
- Forgot your deodorant? No problem. Stray hair and no bobby pins, or forgot your elastic? We’ve got you covered with spare workout necessities in the bathroom baskets!